- The Online Platform including the website(www.digilaw.in) is operated by DigiLaw.
- The content of the website is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. The Bar Council of India does not permit advertisement or solicitation by advocates in any form or manner.
- No material/information provided on the Online Platform should be construed as legal advice except when it is availed as a service on payment of fee through logging into our Online Platform available at “http://office.digilaw.in”. DigiLaw shall not be liable for consequences of any action taken by relying on the material/information available on the Online Platform.
- DigiLaw makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, and suitability of the information, services and other content provided on the Online Platform. The content on the Online Platform is provided by DigiLaw in good faith on an "as is" basis for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute or substitute legal or other professional advice except when it is availed as a legal service on payment of fee through the Online Platform. You must make your own assessment of the information and rely on it wholly at your own risk. DigiLaw may, from time to time, change or add information to the website/platform without notice. However, DigiLaw do not undertake to keep the website/platform updated. DigiLaw is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
- DigiLaw shall not be liable directly or indirectly in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any damage whatsoever in connection with the Online Platform, use of content provided on the Online Platform or any other website hyperlinked from the Online Platform, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, interest, data, business revenue, anticipated savings, business or goodwill).
- This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any specific warnings and disclaimers elsewhere on the Online Platform.
- The Online Platform, including the website and the associated content, is copyright property of DigiLaw, and all rights are reserved. You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not, in any form or by any means: (i) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Online Platform; or (ii) commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Online Platform, without our written permission.
- All rights relating to the Online Platform and the content on the platform including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, knowhow, database rights, trade marks, source codes and any other intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are reserved to DigiLaw and/or their content and technology providers.
All trade names, trade marks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (the "Marks") displayed on the Online Platform are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered marks of DigiLaw or others.
- Nothing contained on the Online Platform should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any other person's or entity's trade mark which is displayed on the Online Platform without their express permission.
- You may not link the homepage or any other parts of the Online Platform without prior written consent from DigiLaw. Unless stated otherwise on the platform, DigiLaw has: (i) no relationship with the owners or operators of those linked website; and (ii) no control over or rights in those linked websites.
- If you express interest in products or services through your use of the Online Platform, you consent to DigiLaw sending commercial electronic messages (including messages about DigiLaw products and services and the products and services of third parties) to electronic addresses which you have provided to DigiLaw. You also consent to be contacted by DigiLaw or its authorized affiliates on the contact number provided by you.